Our business model is not based upon selling your personal data. This means at XYZ Type we don’t want any of your personal data that isn't absolutely necessary. However, any personal information you provide us with will be treated confidentially.
Processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means that we:
- Clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data (that’s what this privacy statement is for),
- Limit our collection of personal data to the minimum needed for legitimate purposes only,
- First ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required,
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data, and
- Respect your right to inspect, correct, or delete your personal data held by us.
XYZ Type LLC is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for what purposes.
Your personal data can be processed by us with the purpose of entering into and executing agreements and for managing the resulting relationships. This might include activities aimed at increasing our customer base.
When you purchase from us, the data you provide us allows us to make the transaction and communicate with you if necessary. We store your name, email address, license address, billing address, and any other optional information you give us. We do not store credit card information, all credit card information is securely handled by our payment processor, Stripe.
When you send us an email, or if you contact us in any other way, the data you provide us with will be used to answer your question or to process your request. We store your name, email address, and any other information you’ve sent us until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
We provide information necessary to process your credit card transaction to our payment processor, Stripe. If you opt-in, we provide your email address to Mailchimp, who we use to manage our mailing list. Otherwise, We do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organizations, unless we are forced to do so by law (for example in case of a suspected crime).
- Email list services are handled by Mailchimp.
- Payment processing is handled by Stripe.
- Web analytics are provided by Plausible Analytics.
We store usage data provided by your browser. This data can be used to help resolve technical problems, or to generate usage statistics to help us improve our website.
This usage data includes a user-agent string that identifies the type of platform and browser you’re using, and the date and time at which you retrieved a page or any other resource. This data is never shared and always anonymized before processing. To learn more, read this page.
We honor and enforce Do Not Track preferences. Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want your browsing activity to be tracked by the websites you visit. You can read more about it here.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data.
Our website makes use of secure connections (Transport Layer Security or TLS, also known as Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) to encrypt all communication between your browser and our web server.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement. Changes will be published on our website.
Inspection and modification of your data
You have the right to:
- Be informed about the type of personal data we have of you and what we are using it for,
- Inspect the personal data that we keep of you,
- Have incorrect data corrected,
- Request to delete outdated personal data,
- Revoke your consent, and
- Object to certain uses.
PO Box 15147, Saint Louis, MO 63110, USA
Version 1.2, June 12, 2022 — Changed analytics to Plausible
Version 1.1, August 7, 2019 — Address update